Monday, September 10, 2007

My Newfound Love of the The Sims

I am not much of a casual gamer. Really, I am a hardcore gamer. I buy the games that you need to buy the whole series to get any of the games, and then I play them through, memorizing every story detail, and everything about the game (Maybe not to the biggest fanboy degree, but still...), so that I am practically and authority on it.

That being said, it is easy to see that I rarely play casual games. Usually they don't do anything for me, and the only casual game that I play anymore is Rollercoaster Tycoon for the PC, which I only play sporadically (But when I do play it, I play it a lot). Now, add The Sims to that list.

I don't know what it is about playing with your created characters, but it is super fun to run their lives. I'm kind of new to it all, so I don't really get everything about the interface and the objectives, but I'm still having a fun time.

If you haven't played The Sims or Rollercoaster Tycoon, go out and buy them, because they are awesome games.

No comments: