Friday, September 7, 2007

The Greatest Game Ever Played-One of the Greatest Movies Ever Made

As I write this, I am sitting near my television, watching the movie The Greatest Game Ever Played, starring Shia Labeouf. Really, I hadn't even heard of the movie until one day when my mom picked it up from the library. I didn't have anything to do, and so I threw the movie in. I watched it, and was totally amazed.

First off, sure, the movie is about golf, but you know what, it is just awesome. The acting is superb, the cinematography is beautiful, and the visual effects blend in perfectly. People that I have showed the movie to are amazed, because initially they think that a movie about gold would be boring. Then, when I showed it to them, they were amazed, because it was really filmed more like an action film then anything. Really, the movie is just amazing, and I wish that it had had a better reception, because it really deserves a huge, massive, wide audience.

If you have not seen this movie, than what are you doing at your computer? Go see it!

No comments: