Tuesday, August 21, 2007

One Week Until Blue Dragon

So yesterday was 35 days until Halo 3. Well, today is exactly one week away from the release of Blue Dragon. The game just looks amazing, and I've had it pre-ordered forever. I can't wait to pick it up in a week, even though I don't have an Xbox 360, because I know that just looking at the manual and the-count 'em-three DVD's will be enough to sustain me until I get one.
The only other game that I want as bad as Halo 3 and Blue Dragon is BioShock, which just looks absolutelty mind blowing. But I want the Collector's Edition, not just the normal edition, because of all of the cool stuff its got with it, plus the case just looks beautiful.
So, yeah, seven long days until Blue Dragon. I know that thousands of other people are as excited as I am about the game, even though EGM gave it a fairly poor score, we all now its going to be awesome. Although I have to admit, I am really bad at RPG's, having never beaten a real RPG (The only one I've beaten is Fable: The Lost Chapters, which really isn't a traditional RPG). I love RPG's, and I own several of them, including Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition, Shenmue II, Deus Ex: The Conspiracy, and Deus Ex: Invisible War, it is doubtful that I will ever finish any of them. I just love them so much that I buy them anyways. Oh well, maybe I'll write some more about that some other day.

Until then - SEVEN DAYS TILL BLUE DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: