Thursday, August 16, 2007

Introduction

This is my first ever post. I am an aspiring Game Designer and Writer, who is 14. Now, because I am not yet a part of the video game industry, most of my posts are going to be ideas and concepts and thoughts on the video game industry as a whole. Because I am not part of the industry, these observations may not always be correct, but they are my opinion.
I will also talk about other things that interest me, namely comics, movies, and books, as well as whatever the heck I feel like talking about.
I realize that not many people will look at this, and so therefore I don't really expect many comments. One of my main purposes in this is to actually sort of use it as a portfolio in and of itself if and when I apply for a video game job.
I hope that whoever comes across this blog enjoys it and takes interest in it, and hopefully tells other people about it.
I'll try to post weekly, but no promises there.

No comments: