Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blue Dragon and My Favorite Video Game Feature of All Time

Blue Dragon
So today I went and picked up my pre-order copy of Blue Dragon. The case is awesome and the game looks pretty sweet, but, of course, I can't play it yet because I don't have an Xbox 360 (Of course I wish I did). The game is three discs, all stacked on top of each other in a very nice case. I just can't wait to get a 360 so that I can finally play it and Gears of War.

My Favorite Video Game Feature of All Time
Today I started re-playing through Resident Evil 4 (I have the super awesome Gamestop limited edition, if you don't know what it is, look it up on eBay or something), and I figured out what my favorite part is: the 180 turn. I love it. It helps so much and is so awesome and helpful and useful. I love it! It works extremely well, and it has worked extremely well in all of the Resident Evil games, even all of the other ones with their 'clunky' controls, although honestly I didn't find them too clunky. So, yeah, that's my favorite video game feature of all time.

Halo 3 Has Gone Gold!!!!!
I just can't wait. 27/26 days (I'm not sure which)!

No comments: