Monday, November 12, 2007

Movie Review #6: Gone in 60 Seconds

Gone in 60 Seconds
Overall:
8/10
Pros: Good action, pretty fast paced.
Cons: Cheesy at times, just really not that good.

So, I watched this movie simply because it didn't look too bad. It looked all right. I wasn't very excited to see the movie, and I didn't have high expectations. Thank goodness, because otherwise I would have been disappointed.
To be fair, the movie isn't bad. It's actually pretty good. It's good everything a good drama needs, a good story, interesting characters, tons of action, but then it also has some things that no good drama should ever have: sometimes lame and way too spectacular special effects, gimmicks, and just some dumb elements overall.
So, I know that this review is kind of short, but that's all I really have to say about the movie. It just wasn't spectacular or amazing in any way. It was just...adequate.

No comments: